Monday, May 11, 2009

Recipe: Jiffy Chocolate Muffin...Brownies!

I found a package of Jiffy Chocolate Muffin Mix at the grocery store and picked it up out of curiosity. Once home, I realized that I didn't have a muffin tin, and decided to go for a more dessert type dish instead. It was a smash with my friends.

jiffy chocolate muffin mixIngredients:

  • 1 Package of Jiffy Chocolate Muffin Mix
  • 1 Large Egg
  • 1 Tablespoon Granulated Sugar
  • 1 Tablespoon Instant Coffee
  • ¼ Cup of Milk
  • 5 Oreos, Crushed

Preheat oven to 400°. Combine dry ingredients until evenly distributed. Add egg and milk. Continue to stir until batter is fairly consistent.


Grease a small pan (mine was approx. 10" long x 6" wide x 2" deep) and then pour in batter. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. (Note: the box calls for the muffins to be baked 11 - 13 minutes. It took my dish considerably longer to finish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment