Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cookies Across Cincy

It is common knowledge amongst those who know me that I am quite a cookie enthusiast, naming cookies as perhaps my favorite food. In honor of my love of cookies, I will be reviewing various cookies that I eat (mostly originating in the Cincinnati metropolitan area.)

I am always open to suggestions of cookies to try, so feel free to tell me where I can find some excellent cookies!

Because I am not a food critic, I will go ahead and state some of my biases:

  • My preferred cookie is the chocolate chip.
  • I like both soft and crunchy cookies but strongly believe that the consistency should enhance whatever flavors are present.
  • I generally do not like nuts, though I am willing to eat cookies with nuts in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment